Hi,

I'm giving a list---many of them may be listed above:

walz theme Laggan
aay ajnabi
Muthu song (oruvan might be wrong word)
Thiruda's theme music
Taal's theme
Raga's dance
Bombay theme
Nathiye
Thiruda thiruda's "veerapandi kottaile"
Rangeela theme
En Swasa Katre (forget the lyrics of the song but "koyee ledki hay"'s music is copied from its violin)
kannamochi
thoda thoda
So gaya hay (Zubeida)
tum ho meri nigaho pe chayee (Kabhi na kabhi)
Sunri sakhi (Hamse hay Muqabala)
All the themes from Bose specially Desh ki mitti
Mangal Pandey end credit
Azaghe sugama

The list will grow mmore---as all the ARR song's have more or less beautiful violin touch.

Arijit