Thanks lots for the complete details. They just seem to be different
on musicindiaonline, raaga, the indian release and the international
release... I stay in Singapore but am still listening to the songs on
raaga.com only, my brother went to Oli's M3 and Mustafa centre late
morning yesterday (Friday 24th Feb), both places said that they
didn't have the CD, I'm going down again this evening to check
(However the songs have been playing on Singapore radio since
Thursday - I've heard both Katril and Theeyil =).)

Anyway i have a few questions about the track listing and singers.
Some have already been asked on the groups, but I figured I might as
well compile them here, (I don't think answers have come yet...)

1. Kaatril - I can't seem to find Reena's voice... Is it hiding in
Sahiba/Snehida by any chance? Or is it just somewhere I can't find?

2. Deepavali - Of course there are too many singers for me to ask
exactly which part is sung by who - except that Sonu Kakkar is the
main female voice... My questions are on Leon James and Ranjith.

2a. Is Leon James related to Noel James by any chance? It's just
that, y'know, Leon dOes spell Noel backwards... And while on the
subject of Noel, is hIs name spelt Noel or Noell?

2b. Ranjith - Is he Ranjith Barot or another Ranjith?

3. Innisai - Srinivas is credited with sollukattu... Um... I just
wanted to know... What is sollukattu? Also what are Bhols in
Hindustani music?

4. Innisai (Radio Mix) (I'm assuming this is the one with the
dappanguthu and western music in the interludes) Tanvi is credited
here but not in the original version of Innisai - Where does her
voice come in here?

I hope those who know the answers will reply and clarify my doubts.
Thanks in advance for the replies.

Sasi

package is indeed exclusive...its includes :

>     1. A poster of A.R.Rahman in action on his keyboard
>     2. Lyrics to all the song listed in the CD
>     3. An interview video clip
>     4. GOdfather Movie Trailer
>
>     The Tracklisting
>
>     1. Illamai - Aslam/ Tanvi/ Shalini
>     2. Katril Oru Varthai - S.P.Balasubramaniam / Sadhana Sargam /
Reena Bharadwaj
>     3. Dinam Deepavali - Kalpana / Sonu Karkar / Leon James / Peer
Mohamed / Ranjith
>     4. Innisai Alapadaiye - Naresh / Mahati
>     5. Kamma Karaiyile - Naresh / Sowmiya
>     6. Innisai (Chorus) - Mahati / Saindhavi
>     7. Theyil Vizhunda - A R Rahman
>     8. Innisai (Radio Mix) - Naresh / Mahati
>     9. Illamai (D.U.C.K Mix) - Suresh Peters / Blaaze
>
>     Credits
>     Classical Indian Vocals On Innisai
>     GHULAM MURTUZA KHAN
>     GHULAM QADIA KHAN
>     PROFF SRINI ON HINDUSTANI BHOLS
>     SRINIVAS ON SOLLUKATTU
>
>     MUSICIANS
>     MIRUTHANGAM - SEENU
>     GHATAM - KARTHIK
>     PAKAWAJ - SREENI
>     MOORSING - YOGIRAJA
>
>     ADDITIONAL RYTHM PROGRAMING - SANJAY
>     ILLAMAI D.U.C.K MIX PRODUCED BY SURESH PETERS
>     RECORDED AT PANCHATHAN RECORD INN, A M STUDIO AND PHASE ONE,
SKYLIGHT (TORONTO)
>     B.GANESH - MUSIC CO - ORDINATOR
>     MIXING ENGINEER - H. SRIDHAR
>     SOUND ENGINEERS - S. SIVA KUMAR, ADITYA MODI AND KARTIK
VISWANATHAN
>     ALL SONGS PUBLISHED BY KM MUSIQ

>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>       c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

--------

----------
>   Brings words and photos together (easily) with
>   PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

----------
>   Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, &
more on new and used cars.

>   Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
>   Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
>   Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
>   Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>   BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
>   Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

Music artists