hi disciples of ARR..ma name is abid..i am regular reader of all the
comments posted on dis awesome group .. thought i shall also post ma
comments on da present status of A(lways)R(ockin)R(ahman) .... Da
one thing i noticed tht in last three years all the films our Guru
has done is of directors who wants QUALITY and only QUALITY ... (i
am talkin of hindi films basically , tamil may hve totally differant
scenario). lemme site few examples ... take da case of `YUVA`- which
is of course da film of our boss`s boss(mani ratnam) .. `SWADES` -
da oscar director(ashuthosh gowaiker).. `MEENAXI` - da ever great
piccasso of india (M.F.Hussain) ... `KISNA` - Da legendary director
(subhash ghai) ..    BOSE-da director with magical touch(shyam
benegal) ... and now `RDB` -should i say something abou dis person
(Rakesh om prakash) .....

          SO ya can see da status he holds with da quality
directors .... only his music has quality .. only his music hass tht
magical appeal ... these directors made films so tht whn people see
these films after years or even decades , it have da same quality in
it .. thts why thse Yash raj or karan johar banners don approach our
Guru .. cause thy wnt music which can have instant appeal , not
forever appeal ... For example : Tell me how many of ya hve da same
effect wen hearin da `DHOOM` song now which ya had earlier .... and
tell me how many of us still hear our guru`s  decade old songs with
the same mersmerising effect (even now wen i am writing dis me is
hearin ROJA) .. and i am damn sure dat these LUKKA CHUPPI`S nd
ROOBAROO would hve da same effect after years ... For me all those
swades , meenaxi , kisna , bose  would also hve da same effect ...
but unfortunately thse didn b`cum  hit filmzz, so others wont notice
thse songss ..

tell me how many directors ya know who hve stick with one M.D with
most of their films in a row .. very few for me .. and here
directors wait for years just to get a nod frm our guru .. so guys
don get dissappointed wen ya see tht others like Reshammiyaas ,
vishal-shekars , pritams dominate with their songzz ... its just
about few weeks and after tht thy would dissappear like salmanz
shirt ... xpecially this reshammiyaa , at first i tght he has
talent ... but he is so over-xposing himself tht soon every1 would
get bored of him ... Da only M.D i see has talent is YSR ..he should
be nurtured well so tht quality of music ,which our guru brought to
dis world ,never get lost .... Wht i say is tht our guru should
teach budding talents and make them like him .. so tht his genius
lives on through others ....

and now wen da patshaala are rockin da charts , our guru has
silenced so called critics .. few months ago wen i had joined dis
group i had saw a comparison b/w sachin and rahman ... Man now wen i
think abou it , its still amazes me ... thy r so strikingly
similar .. i tthink tht post should once again  be posted so tht new
comers can relish it nd be amazed .. right now both of them has come
back stronlgy , and silenced everyone ...

i hope i get responses frm readers so tht i can clear idea wthr
anyone thinks like i do ... thxx for spendin your valuable time
reading this ...

   "FORM IS TEMPORARY , BUT GENIUS IS PERMANANT"