I though the official price set by agimusic is RM 25 ? when did started giving discount ??
----- Original Message -----
From: raaja
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Bad News bout GF sales in Malaysia!!!

I bought the CD in Veenai Pinang for RM22.. for me itz not expensive..... how much the price in KL??

Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey guys...i went to bought the audio cd in Alai Osai Briekfields...
and guess what???the chinese lady there,i think Mrs Peru's sis,was
complaining bout the price,...lots of shop [in Klang] boycotting not
to take GF orders for thier shop...even Alai osai only Orderd 5
cds!!!!!!!!!!!she was grumpling all the way....

im not sure how far its true...but i was there witnessing that
pain...i really felt bad after that.....

:(:(:(

Raaja

 :: http://arrahmans.cjb.net ::

Yahoo! Mail

New music artists Country music artists Christian music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS