Upon a first round of listening to the songs, my favorite was Kamma
Karaiyil, a kuthu song with ARR's own special touch setting it apart
from the rest of the multitude of such songs being released now...a
good song to choreograph a film dance for which is what we are going
to do at my UC Berkeley's culture show. ARR, if you ever read this,
thank you for coming to Stanford and come again to California soon!! I
can't wait for your next Tamil soundtrack!!!