Still am in a dilemma, why it has not been used in tamil.  It sounds great in the voices of unni krishnan and harini.  Lets keep our finger's crossed.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ravi d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Feb 27, 2006 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: kismat se tum
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com

This was a great song and hugely appreciated. but it did not get its recognition.
The picturization was also great.

On 2/27/06, Arijit Debnath < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kismat pe tum song has a very bad "kismat"---everybody imparting their own opinion on the song------waiting to see how many songs besides these two inspire the song composition....

Arijit

On 27/02/06, avinash <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
'Kismat se tum' is from the tune of 'Bombay theme.'

regards
avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Kamesh ratnam
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kismat se tum has been inspired from a old tamil song
> by name "Vasantatin oru naal". Its a classic song
> which our man has done.
>
> Sonu and Anuradha have sung it beautifully.
>
> Regards,
> Kamesh B

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Country music artists New country music artists New music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

New music artists New country music artists Country music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

New country music artists Country music artists New music artists

--
Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain.
                     - John F. Kennedy