sorry da for what i have written.don't take it seriously.it
came instantaneously as i was too angry about the group activity .as
arr fans we must first love our master's songs .do you all know
that, if everybody critices the songs ,we get a feeling
psychologically that the songs are bad and with a notion if we hear
songs even 'roja' and 'bombay'  will   be  bad.

     do you know that arr was very happy about gf songs because he
knew the effort he has given to it. as fans we must try to promote
our songs ,not try to discourage it .

     my friend first heard the songs and said it was great and it
rocks .then he visited our group to see people's reaction.And then
he heard the songs and said the songs were just average and not
excellent.

          guys enjoy the songs .dont compare each and every
microsecond tune and say it resembles this that etc.....leave off
this tendency.

           again i am sorry da for what i have said before.
                              sorry again

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Deepak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Macha! Thanks a lot for these tips on music appreciation. You seem
> be a great expert on music, so I decided I will follow your tips to
> the max to 'enjoy' music from now on...
>
> (1) I removed the mute, put in the volume to max and listened to
them
> properly. Even got a friend of mine to sit with me to make sure he
> also listens to the songs at full volume
> (2) I cleared my ears with Johnson & Johnson's ear buds, made a
> qualified doctor check if there is some kind of cotton or muffler
> stuck deep inside my ears. Even doublechecked with another expert
ENT,
> and did some "sound" tests. They declared me fit to listen to
music.
> (3) Is there a Srikant Deva fan club? Then I really pity them. BTW,
> what movies have Srikant Deva given music for? Never heard any of
tht
> dude's songs. You seem to know a lot more on them...
> (4) FYI Sivakasi, Aaru and Thirupachi were not even fit for writing
> reviews. Can you kindly linke me to MY reviews for these movies.
Gosh,
> I didnt know I wrote reviews for them...you must be a really keen
> follower of whatever I write.
> (5) Refer (2). I can mail across a soft copy of the certificate
from
> the doctor saying I m not deaf.
>
> One more problem dude, I am not able to log on to the home page of
my
> idol (as you claim) Srikant Deva. The website address
srikantdeva.com
> seems to be wrong. Can you please redirect me to the correct page
so I
> can revel in their music and forget someone like ARR ever existed?
> This will help me write some great reviews for their movies and
write
> more hate mails on ARR (of course as you still claim)
>
> Thank you so much for your tips. Will always keep them in mind.
>
> Sorry to the other ARR fans, this was just too insulting. I promise
> you I am not going to spam your mailboxes again on this topic. And
> really respect other peoples opinions as well.
>
> Live and let live!
> Cheers!
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "karthick" <ckarthik_083@>
wrote:

> > dear gopal,
> >            i feel terribly sorryyyyyyy for what i have written
> > you.when gf songs were released itself many green green reviews
were
> > posted by some one .
> >             i felf terribly ofended ,but now when i saw this
blogger
> > my anger rocketed sky high and so immdiately started writing
this
> > message.i felt gf songs were good and if not the best it is far
far
> > better than what other music directors produce in the name of
music

> >             i understand your feelings as you are an arr fan and
so
> > i should not have done that to  you .so again i say sorryyyy
for
> > what has happened to  be a case of mistaken identity.
> > so
> >

> > dear deepak,
> >            seeing ur blogger i can say that u should have done
one of

> > danaka

> > join

> > writing

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "A.M.Aravind" <aravind_am@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Karthick,
> > >
> > > Before shooting off replies like this, please read the
original
> > mail
> > > carefully...  The review on that link was NOT by Gopal...
Gopal
> > has
> > > just posted the link of a review that he found on a blog.
> > >
> > > Gopal is the moderator of our group and is one of the most
> > respected
> > > members of the group and an ardent ARR fan... please refrain
from
> > > writing such mails and read carefully before replying...
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Aravind
> > >

> > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "karthick" <ckarthik_083@>

> > danaka