Hi Joseph and others,

It is NOT the variety which is missing.

There are 2 things which makes you think this way...it is
the "selection of projects" that is something ARR should consider.

1.  We had a string of "period" stuff like: Bose, Minaxi, MP, and
Water releasing one after the other (I forgot the order) and with Aa
Aah, RDB, GF and others to follow, we have the "modern" stuff.

It could make some listeners think about "Line Assembly". If there
was a careful "juggling" in between these albums with equal space in
between, I can say that only very less people would have complained.

But of course, the arguement that ARR is NOT responsible for the film
or audio releases is definitely valid.

2.  Due to the "period rut" which ARR himself got into (he has pulled
out now), the demand was to see the "vintage ARR" stuff. Even in our
group, this has been the talk recently.

Our group is definitely a "sample space" which means the "real head
count" of people's expectations should be mind-blowing.

Aa-Aah was (at that time) a sole consolation, but RDB and GF are
excellent. They are chartbusters in their respective language areas.
The very fact that you find songs in GF reminding you of Bombay and
Jeans are strong proofs that it has the old charm!

Thanks.
Chandra.
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, jijo joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://yahoo.shaadi.com