This reminded me of something. Few months back I saw a concert on TV where they fantastically "fusioned" the O Humdum Suniyo Re & Jiya Jale together. On which Priety Zinta & Rani Mukharjee did the dance. When O Humdum part played Rani would dance under spotlight & when Jiya Jale part played, spotlight would shift to Priety. It was very different & nice experiment to watch compare to the usual Item songs stuff goes on in this concerts. & the way they mixed these too very different songs together was very creditable.

Anyone remembers watching this?

"Aravind a.m." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanx dude...

will try working on the songs u hav mentioned :D

Aravind

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

Yahoo! Mail

New country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS