Hi guys & gals
I cannot imagine tamil music without ARR. He is the man who made me listen to tamil movie music right from Roja. I am really fascinated by every bit of his work.
Recently I ve been humming Vellai Pookal song from Kannathil Muthamittal. I searched so much on the net to get the lyrics but i could not find it.
I would be greatly delighted if some one could send me the lyrics for that immaculate song. It is one of the greatest songs written and given life with music. It lives for ever.

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS