Movie was released in 2005 sometime.  I've been awaiting a DVD, but
alas, no DVD yet.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hey guys was d movie released? wen will it b?
>
> amit iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    HEY THE ONLY ANSWER I WOULD
SAY IS PLS DONT DOWNLOAD THE SONGS.BUY THE ORIGINAL CD OR CASSETTE.IF
IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN NEPAL TELL SOME KNOWN FRIEND OR RELATIVES
LIVING IN INDIA TO BUY IT AND SEND IT TO U BY COURIER.

>   BYE AND REGARDS
>   AMIT
>
>   Pushpendra Bhandari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   hi
>    please tell me site where i can download songs os bose the
> unforgotten hero, cbecoz cds n cassetes r not availbale here in nepal
> please help. i searhed but coudn't get
>
> pushpendra,nepal

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> ---------------------------------
>

> ---------------------------------
>   Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
> Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.
>
> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         Music artists   New music artists   New country music
artists     Christian music artists   Country music artists   Unsigned
music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.