Guyz,

 Check out VV by HJ. Its not a bad album. But one can easily find out
that his mind is completely filled with all ARR tracks and thats why in
all his songs we can find traces of ARR's gems. Listen to Partha mudhal
song and you will find the songs structure and melody being absolutely
similar to Thenmerku song from karuthamma played at a lower tempo.
Especially after the saxophone 2nd interlude, it gets so obvious. Also
all his songs have hangovers from his own earlier songs.

No doubt that Godfather is miles ahead in terms of variety and
originality. I sincerely hope GF gets enough pubicity and stays in
charts for a long time and doesnt get subdued by VV like how Ah AAh got
with Gajini though it was superior album.

Krishh