Download this client : http://www.smartftp.com

Enter the username and password and bam!

~ Neil

On 3/9/06, Prashanth Rajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hey crave...all the files show ftp error buddy!...is
there any need more me to make any changes to
myinternet setting  to open the files??
let me know..
thanx
prAsh

http://mail.yahoo.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
Neil Panchal
Mechanical Engineering

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein.

Country music artists Christian music artists New country music artists
Music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS