im a bit surprised by your comments dude..how can you call
vetaiyaadu vilaiyaadu a masterpiece..have you listened to it?it has
all the same tunes from his previous movies like khaka khaka and
ghajini..and if you hear the song Nerupaee closely you will notice
that the main music beat is a straight lift from the song May Masam
from the movie Jay Jay by Bharadwaj..if a guy copies from Bharadwaj
who is a master copycat,it shows the standard of the
composer..dont't get me wrong here,im not anti Hj infact vetaiyaadu
vilaiyaadu is an album which ive been waiting for a long time
because im a big fan of Gowtham Menon's product and his combination
with Hj has produced 2 blockbusters..its just that dont compare hj
with arr..godfather is a masterpiece and you must know that the
movie and the music was delayed by more than a year so the songs
timing should have been outdated but the songs still has that
freshness in it only because of arr and his creativity..

long live arr

> I am a fan of ARRahman.He is a geat musician and some of the works
like
> ,Indian,Rythm, Jeans and Taal is a masterpeice and cannot be
touched by any
> musicians even now.But at the same time we have to accept the fact
that he
> lost his old charm.What's the reason.Has he self satisfied with
his
> working.I purchased God Father the songs are good but not
great.But In
> contrast Vetiyadu Vilayadu by Harris is an absolute masterpeice
and
> Godfather is going to lose in the show.Why this is
Happening.A.R.rehman
> always leads in the competition but now it is a big ????.When
Harris Jeyaraj