I am 100% sure for the following winners
All these winners are from musical Catagories & not
Acting.

YEAR 1992
     A.R.Rahman - Music Director - Roja
     Vairamuthu - Lyricist (Song - Chinna chinna aasai
- Roja )

YEAR 1994
     P.Unnikrishnan - Male Playback Singer (Song -
Ennavale adi ennavale - Kaadhalan & Uyirum Neeye -
Pavithra)
     Vairamuthu - Lyricist (Song - Porazhe ponnauthayi
- Karuthamma )

Year 1997
     A.R.Rahman - Music Director - Minasara Kanavu
     S.P.Balasubramanyam - Male Playback Singer(Song -
Thanga thamarai - Minasara Kanavu )
     Chitra - Female Playback Singer( Song -
Manamadurai - Minasara Kanavu )
     Prabhudeva - Choreographer ( Song - Manamadurai -
Minasara Kanavu )

YEAR 1999
     Vairamuthu - Lyricist (Song - Muthal murai
killipparthaein - Sangamam )

YEAR 2000
     Shankar Mahadevan - Male Playback Singer (Song -
Enna solla pogiray - Kandukonden Kandukonden )

YEAR 2001
     A.R.Rahman - Music Director (Lagaan)
     Udit Narayan - Male Playback Singer ( Song -
Mitwa - Lagaan )
     Jaaved Akhtar - Lyricist ( Song - Ghanan ghanan &
Radha kaise na jale - Lagaan )
     Raju Khan - Choreographer ( Song - Ghanan ghanan
- Lagaan)
     H. Sridhar & Nakul Kamte - Audiography (Lagaan)

YEAR 2002 -
     A.R.Rahman - Music Director (Kannathil
Muthamittal)
     Vairamuthu - Lyricist ( Song - Kannathil
muthamittal - Kannathil Muthamittal)
     A.S.Laxmi Narayanan - Audiography (Kannathil
Muthamittal )

YEAR 2004
     Udit Narayan - Male Playback Singer ( Song - Yeh
taara woh taara - Swades).