It is really disappointing when an article such as this include some
fascintaing details about ARR and at the same time include this whole Bedi's
story which is very unlikely of ARR sharing in public...I personally dismiss
this entire article as baseless...just because I trust ARR's integrity in
not making such matters public..

It is very unlike him.