Excerpts from article...

Rahman nawazi

Reshammiya says he is not carried away by success. “It is difficult to consistently give hits. I treat every film as my very first. The industry works from Friday to Friday. I have to better myself. Moreover, I am not promoting myself as a singer. It is Himesh Reshammiya the composer who decides whether Himesh Reshammiya the singer fits in.”

Would he sing for another composer? “Only if it the composer is A R Rahman. I respect him a lot and he was the first to tell me what a great track Aashiq Banaya was,” says Reshammiya.

http://ww1.mid-day.com/hitlist/2006/march/132754.htm

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Country music artists Music artists New music artists
Christian music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS