Hey i hav a request to add one more thing to the site....I want u to hav a database of all the fans around this globe, this wud help us grtly in the future.....Also this wud show our own strength n our unity.....

I wish ur site becomes the homepage for all ARR fans.....
Thanks for the site....Al the best....

Aravinth Muthu,
Chennai.

Neil Panchal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Great !!!!!! I am really excited man... I know that you have been working on this project from a long long time. Perhaps, people dont know how much effort and dedication goes behind this; but as a web-dev myself, I really appreciate your work. Now comes the hardest part, updating this thing regularly !!! Here are few suggestions:

1) Get yourself a full-featured CMS (Content management system - google it) for updating the site regularly. Extremely important ! Otherwise you'd be sweating to update the site regularly writing that html jargon....

2) Make sure you have visitor interaction. For example: comments/ratings on articles, newsletter subscription, etc...

3) Split the task among 5+ moderators who can dedicate some time in collecting/updating the site (you have to use a CMS for this). Gopal, can you agree on this? Well, you post a lot of articles on the group but they get buried in the archives and its really hard to search them.

4) An ultimate directory of information about ARR. Discography, CD covers, statistics, etc etc ...

5) We are here to help you :-) Dont lose hope like I did :P ... that darn thing is still under "development" although I haven't touched it since 2-3 months.

Eagerly waiting for the launch....
--
Neil Panchal
Mechanical Engineering

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein.