Indian Idol – Contestants Celebrate Holi With A.R. Rehman

Indian Idol wannabes celebrate Holi – Festival of Colours and may I say it was a colourful show and frankly, I am torn and I have never been so torn so far watching Indian Idol Galas!

Let’s start the show! The Guest Judge was Dia Mirza – one of the cute actors in Indian Cinema!

After the usual welcome – the theme was announced – each contestants had to perform two songs and the first song was about Holi and the second was any tune composed by A.R. Rehman – now those who do not know A.R. Rehman must know that he is a composer par excellence and he stepped on International Music Scene by composing music for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical Bombay Dreams!

http://www.curlio.com/new_showarticle.php?id=8253&page=last

Its a big a article..skip many paras ,the last half of article has about our A.R Rahman

Yahoo! Mail

New music artists New country music artists Christian music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS