Hey Guys,

I knew this long ago and was expecting this from someone.But since nobody brought this up(as far as i know) check this one out.You know that sweet song from Kareena Kapoor's Chameli ? "kehetha hai man kahi " sung by Sunidhi Chauhan ,MD Sandesh Shandilya(probably).

Listen to the part when she goes "Bhage re man kahi......" Now play this song from Dil Hi Dil Mein."chand aaya hai zammen pe" 2.00 mins exactly the flute interlude starts.See any resemblance? Tell me if im imagining things! Cheers,

--
Gomtesh V Upadhye

New country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS