Let's forget about horror movies which is far by ARR standards, but
i think Ram Gopal Verma can give justice to such movies.
 But I am eagerly waiting for ARR to give music for Karan Johar and
Yash Chopra movies. This kind of work ARR have not done in hindi
(Except Sathiya which was under chopra banner). These movies have
mass appeal and ARR can give new treat to hindi melody lovers. Also
music marketing is best on those movies. Hope this may possible in
coming years...

avinash :-)