lol, no problem. Thanks for your feedback. I know, i am not that great singer. I actually, i was being lazy... Also, i was not able to sing loudly because of my roomates ;) .. So, I had to constrain my voice to a certain level of loudness.. so the pitch has to suffer :P

I will try to record this again with a decent mic and probably will borrow my friend's breedlove guitar (i love the resonance of it). But I have to wait till I go home this weekend so that my roomates dont yell at me :P..

Thanks again for your honest feedback,

Regards,

~ Neil