Hello Arya,

Rar is not a music file but a compression tool similar to Winzip.The compression ratio is better when compared to Winzip.Download it and extract the files using this tool.

This is a request to all members .Please serch for the info( Google should give out everything possible) before asking the members who i think have answered this issue atleast 10 times in the past couple of weeks.In your case Arya just put in the search string as " winrar download " without the quotes and you should get not less than 10 pages of results.Cheers,

Gomzy