Hi Fanz,

This is a list of movie types/genres/kinds that Rahman can consider
scoring for, if it comes his way...

Please note that I am not saying he should (or should have) score(d)
for the movies mentioned. I just gave an example or a reference.

1.  Full fledged Horror films - like Sixth Sense, Final Destination,
The Ring, and many others.

2.  Action or Adventure type - like Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider,
Spiderman, The Italian Job, MI, etc.

3.  Fantasy films - like Harry Potter or C.O.Narnia type. Even
animation films like Finding Nemo, Ice Age, Polar Express etc.

4.  Science Fiction films - like The Time Machine, Back to the
Future, ET, Jurassic Park, Anaconda etc.

There are not much Tamil or Hindi counterparts to the movies
mentioned above. Some of the movies above were/are Trendsetters.

The only problem is that most of these movies require SFX or BGM type
of "sounds" rather than Strong Melodies, which Rahman likes.

But they will provide a lot of variety. Most of these movies deal
with situations, characters, or the world itself which are extremely
different or non-existant. All this provides tremendous scope for
experimentation to the extreme.

As for some Non-Film project...

1. What about Scoring for a Game? - NFS, T.Raider, Prince of Persia
etc. are wonderful games which have plenty of scope for music.

Gaming industry is equally big and second only to (In the US)
Hollywood. People like it when Music connects strongly with the
Visual aspects of a game. So why not..??

And finally the one we are almost desparate for...

2. Some personal albums - The last I heard about "Conf. of the birds"
is that it is still in consideration. Hope it works out.

Thanks for reading.
Chandra.