its there in the jingles section of the group ,i would have uploaded
inthe same group but there is no  place in the files section so xcuse
me
        http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama/
so  both the audio version and audio version are there in jingles
section of the group so plz download and njoy...when comes to video its
in SWF format , same format as we were viewing indiaglitz ok ,that we
can downl;oad by using simple google search ...ok ..thanx for the
effort put in by swapna for the video of cinthol ad