I think its only for asian viewers...cause the host mentioned World News coming up for the viewer in your part and for asian viewers she said coming up is Talk Asia...

But dont worry...I'm gonna record it tonight & will upload it in 2-3 days...

Ajit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I checked North American programming and it said 830A on Sat. When I
turned onto CNN International here in the US at 830A, another program
came on 830A.  Nothing in their programming guide matches with what is
actually showing here on CNN IN!  Can someone please help????

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

Yahoo! Mail

New country music artists Country music artists Christian music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS