Not a bad thought nX!...but we will have to make sure
that no rules are violated in this regard.....as far
is know vinyls are allowed n not photographs except in
the case of rulers pictures....
Can the other members from Dubai comment on this!...
Lets see if we can work it out...
This will definitely be innovative!!!!!
Lest hear it guys!

http://mail.yahoo.com