Please please please please please please RAHMAN
Sir,,,  please take some time from ur busy schedule
and make this possible....many of the kannadigas need
you in Kannada Film Industry.

God,,, please make this happen.. am desperate to hear
him in Kannada movies...

Thanks GOPS for posting the Link.

Regards.
Shivakumar V.A.