hi,
  I kinda like the song "Rozana" from Lakeer sung by VIVA it's a
cheerleading song and is just the way it should b. For me it's
difficult to point out which r best and which worst. One of the songs
i personally didn't like was "Takey" from MPTR, taking nothing away
from the song, others it's difficult to remember and some of his best
for me r:
"Aayore Sakhi" from Water
"Lukka Chhupi" from RDB
"Noor-un-ala" Meenaxi
"Hum hain iss pal" from kisna
All songs of Taal, Dil Se, Vande Mataram, Roja
there r many more these r to name only a few.

ash
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Karthik, Sankara"