there's many in this list.. raasathi from tt, chittira nilavu from v
c (awesome song), uyirum neeye and azhagu nilave from pavithra, oru
naal and sakiyae from anthimantharai (AWESOME album), kathanga and
thenkezhakku chemayile from k c, porale and kaada pottai kaada
(maybe doesn't belong on this list) from karuthamma, en mel from may
maadham, en vettu thottatil from gentleman.. misa misa from
gangmaster (the second interlude is cool).. that's just the first 4
years of a r r's albums.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, SathishKumar Raju
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>   Someone tell me some good slow phase melodies of ARR.
>
>   I  remember few songs..following are the evertime melodies of
ARR that