The media guys, seems to be loosing track of things. With so many
media channels and news dailies cropped up in the last one year, the
whole essence of journalism and the art of interviewing is lost. The
media guys have lost focus.

In pertext with A.R.Rahman, there are so many interviews and articles
written, which are the same thing repeated over and over again.  We
all know by now how ARR has come up in life, the hard ways that he
has had to pass through to reach where he is today....and so
on.......Every other interview or article that you come across has
Roja, Rangeela, Taal.......the same old story ...blah blah.....

There's much to discover  about ARR.  The journalists who interview
ARR, are just mesmerised meeting him, and are awed by his immense
humbleness........
All they can ask is When did you start, which is your favourite song,
music, etc.....Ar'nt we tired of this !!!!

There's nothing new either in content or style of
presentations......Pick the last 10 interviews / articles and you
will find all of them are the same old stuff replicated. . . .

We must remember, that these guys do not have the same feeling or
binding what we experience listening to ARR's music, and I'm sure
very few in the group will also have this deja vu feeling. . . . .

All said and done, we cannot control media and can do nothing about
it. . . .however we can bring some change in the content that we
see.....and one such initiative is already blossoming into
reality . . . .Come 2007, ARR, celebrates 15 years in the music
industry.........we all owe a lot to this man, who touches so many
souls, through his inspiring ocean of mystical notes. . . . .

Go ahead and sign on this link...............Support this
mission......
Does'nt mind, if you have already signed earlier, sign it
again...pass it on to your freinds all around the world.....
http://www.petitiononline.com/arrahman/petition.html