hi Guys

The hard work of so many people and the two years our very own ARR
devoted to the musical is going to be premiered tommorow ( as u all
know) ..
I AM REALLY REALLY EXCITED!!!!!!!  dont know what to except from
rahman.. this is the musical where he has to score and new songs and
sounds ( i am not saying he didnt do it in BD..we have some great
melodies in " Journey Home", "BD Theme", "the Wedding Quawwali" ) BUT
HERE ITS ALL NEW!!!!!!!

Its a 2 years wait for all AR Rahman fans.... each and every day is
taking us near to this exciting moment....

just have one pray to god.. Take rahman to such a height in his career
that nobody can touch him and centuries remember him as a great
composer and more as a Great human being... i really feel something
that he is going to be the person who is going to vanish all the
sadness and hate exists in this world by his music.... when  i was
writing this email... A great song is playing in my Home Theatre ---"
Mustafa Mustafa" a song which brings people togather......

ARr Rules...

Raj