A.R Rahman used most of the singers in the list...Do you know that ARR used Bombay Jayashree earlier for the song Narumugaiyea in Iruvar? I believe ARR knows what he's doing and what he needs to do....We should realize that there is a lot of things going on behind the music that we are not aware of...

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HI,

   I M A GREAT FAN OF ARR. ALSO SINGERS LIKE BOMBAY JAYASHREE, HARISH RAGAVENDRA, KUNAL GANJAVALA, SHREYA GOSAL. SO PLS MAKE USE OF THESE SINGERS. THE WAY BOMBAY JAYASHREE SINGS THE VASEEGARA N PARTHA MUDHAL SONG FROM VV IS MINDBLOWING.

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS