Hi
Thanx for the link man....it is really amazing to see our Boss in the list....
I wish BOSS to reach the level where nobody can dream to reach....

Music means....ARR

prasanna
"Search is more important than Destination" - A.R.Rahman

cool ch wrote:
Hi Rahmanics,

Just go through this link and c what our ARR has
achieved. The only Indian in the list. He made India
proud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_selling_music_artists

Bye