Hello Guys...

I have Started a Site for our Bosse before some 2 weeks...I Thought of Telling it to you members but at that time some one from group messaged about RahmanTimes...So i didnt want to Disturb it and By the Reaction From members i didnt want to say about this site to you guys

But Since no News has been Received about the site,and i sincerly hope that the website Launches quickly and it becomes a success

I would Like to Invite you guys to my new Creation

www.rahmanonline.net

(In Intro page Click on the Picture to enter the main site..You have to register there..Easy Steps Only..)

I Hope to Receive your Support to Make this Site a Success and also All the Best to Rahman times...Comon guys..Launch it Soon..i cant wait..

Cheers

Pavan

New country music artists New music artists Country music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS