This songs of from the movie " New", but actually the songs is from an
old MGR movie ( i dont remember the name.. anybody can help..) .. ARR
just uses the lyrics of the song and created a new sound.

Its not remix and ARR is against remixes, so when S.J Surya approced
ARR for doing a remix of old song, he denied, instead put an idea that
why dont we do a song with same lyrics, but new sound.. totally new
sound.. thats how this song is born..

The person who upload this video, mixes the old song footage and the
new song togather.. thats why u can see the lip-sync of the charecters
mates perfectly..

Raj