Hi Everybody,
I think this is one of the stupidest articles about
Music directors works.The guy who wrote this article
must be a novice.Look at his words and command over
english.Pathetic.Above all he says that Rahman doesnt
care much about Background scores cos his assistants
would take care of that.How stupid.Just remind him
that he has won the Best Background score awards for
Swades and Legend of Bhagat Singh.

Behindwoods is always stupid and tries spreading only
rumours and unwarranted information.

I request all you fans to ignore this website

Thanks

--- Pankaj Kakkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi Yasheer
>   ur words ok abt MDs. But a small correction, Udit
> Narayan & Sadna Sargam was introduced By MD-VIDYA
> SAGAR IN TAMIL well before ARR's to take notice of
> those singers. Both the Singers UN and SS had
> themselves told in an interview long before and also
> in Vidyasagar's interview, he listed out the singers
> whom he gave the first break in Tamil, there also he
> himself had mentioned about UN & SS. We can take as
> ARR tuned their voices more into limelight & fame.
> Pankaj
>
> yasheer_ar2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Don't think that the work of a music director is
> just setting music
> to verses and making a few sounds when the scenes
> unroll. He is a
> part and parcel of the movies, recording events,
> emotions and plots
> in a style that he knows well—music. The music of
> every music
> director has its own signature, be it Ilayaraja or A
> R Rahman. Let
> us look into the styles of how well-known music
> directors work.
>

> Ilaya Raja, the master of re-recording
>
> The maestro is considered as the master of
> re-recording. Observe his
> background music and you are sure to find subtle
> allusions to and
> the nuances of the plot. Raja takes his own time to
> work for a movie
> and you can't goad him to meet a deadline. He is
> fastidious about
> songs. Who writes the lyrics, what the context is
> and which hero or
> character sings matter a lot. Not surprisingly,
> several directors
> and producers owe their film's success to the
> maestro. When he is at
> the recording theatre, he is a different man, very
> religious
> regarding music. Smokers and tipsters are banned at
> his place of
> work.
>
> Recent best seller: Virumaandi
> Much expected: Maayakkannadi
>
> A R Rahman – hardwork and smart work
>
> Rahman is religious in his personal life but, when
> it comes to music
> he is totally unorthodox. Working almost eighteen
> hours a day, his
> work culture is hard work, smart work and creative
> work all rolled
> into one. Well, that takes a lot of time and in the
> industry, he is
> known for his slow pace. He may even take a month
> just to set a song
> in music. He doesn't bother much about re-recording.
> Anyway, that is
> taken care of by his assistants.
>

> Everytime AR Rahman teams up with movie stalwarts
> like Manirathnam
> and Shankar, it has always resulted in chart-buster
> numbers.
> However, when he works with other directors who show
> a lot of
> promise, like Pravin Gandhi and AM Jothikrishna,
> [...]

Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print
service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com