Hello Rahmaniacs!

I don't really know what the occasion is, but I decided to treat you
guys anyways.  I guess we don't really need any reason to celebrate
Rahman, do we?

Without wasting anytime,here it is..

RDBBGMs:
17 BGMs
Plus, a bonus Luka Chuppi MIX, which is a mix of 4 different Luka
Chuppis(flute, two voiceless and original).

http://rapidshare.de/files/16448751/RDBBGM.zip.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PX3GELBX

Let me know how you like the BGMs and the Mix.

Enjoy,
Wasim.

p.s. Bharath(singingphotons), could you please add this to your
server, thanks.