Mr. Fawad,
   If you are not an A R Rahman fan sorry to say but you are in a
very wrong place, go find a Nadeem-Shravan forum, if there is one.
But now that you have mentioned them, yes Nadeem-Shravan are good,
barring their copying. But they are nowhere near the class of Sir A R
Rahman. They compose the very conventional songs that sell, but are
only for their time. Whereas Sir A R Rahman brings a freshness to the
stagnant music, without thinking twice whether it sells. The face of
music was changed forever by Sir ARR, with his album Roja. And if you
don't think that song of Roja, Sapnay, Dil Se, and all those immortal
albums were melodius, u've  got another think coming.

ash