Hi Dana,

Not only... ARR sir all music directors are using same way.. computer generated musical instruments... this is some thing cool but... even this there is hard work on this..the Software is Fruity Loops 6.0 is the latest.. called as FL Studio it is really mind blowing software for music lovers....some instruments can not generated manually... but its easy in FL Stdio..

Thanks & Regards

Satish Kumar Rajula
          web designer
98856 71005

Dana O' Neil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is that true That ARR has given a try compsing music for God Father in Computer. I read an article in some papper which shook me. Maybe or Maynot. Which do you fans feel is good.

DANA

Satish Kumar Rajula
Web Designer
Mobile: 98856 71005