Hi,
 Dont want to prolong this thread by replying but would like make something clear here. You mentioned that most hindi MDs have bad things to say about ARR but that may not be true always ..  Lots of MDs have openely praised ARR.

Furthermore I don't feel ARR needs approval of any creepy MD or critic for that matter. For me when i hear a MD say bad things about ARR(Its thing of the past now) its like they are feeling very threatened by ARR and they know that they can't do any thing about it musically (they cant even come anywhere close to him in compositions, leave alone challenging him) that they can do nothing but resort to such cheap tricks.

neways for me it does not matter which language lyrics he decides to put to his compostions as long as he keeps writing those out of the world compositions.

ARR ROCKS in Tamil, Hindi, English and believe it or not in Arabic too. :)

Regards,
Saiyad

sashi3020022002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sanal Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I feel what i said was for arr sir and mani sir....is to basically
think about their roots...well....as i obeserve...most of Hindi MD's
have always something bad to say abt arr...however..in south its
other way around..he is an idol and even MD's like harris jayaraj can
say..he is a purists and his fav is thiruda thiruda....

In my opinion if the their energy is utilsed well in south flims and
music..then it will fetch him higer publicity.I am also a
tamilian..who listens to hindi songs ..though i dont understand...but
i appreciate it...what happened to Tazeeb songs..were so well
composed..but not appreciated...check out all his songs in tamil and
you will realise that its an automatic winner...we love you
arr...chennaiwala

> hi,
>     i also comleatly agree with u syed.... y u people are thinking
abt regions? plz avoid these kind of comments and listen his
music......... i love tamil language only because he make music in
tamil because of that i can now read tamil.........

> syed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Hi,
> Please try to avoid regionalism in your posts. ARR is trying to
unite the whole world with his music, so please don't draw lines on
basis of language or region.
> Just a sincere request from an ARR fan who has lots of Tamil albums
though can't understand even a sentence in Tamil :).
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Saiyad
>
> sashi3020022002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Dear Arr Sir,
>
> Like you had said (ARR)..in your previous interview..when Aishwarya
> Rai can spread the indian cine talents..why not yourself.Fully
> agreed!! However...u can see she is also featuring in many hindi
> flims simultaneously.I guess she has her piorities in
> bollywood..hindi cinema....( also remember she said no to
superstar's
> Sivaji) I would also like yourself to show the same interest in
Tamil
> flims which adored and showcased your talents to the rest of India
> and the world.But for the past few years your energy has been spent
> too much in hindi movies.As far as my opinion goes..even though
they
> know u are technically and talent wise far better than any of their
> MD's.....they are just too thick skinned to admit. Look at Mangal
> Pandey,Bose,Zubeiddaand many more..those were classics..but you
know
> what..its we south indians who are appreciating it more due to our
> vast knowledge and openess in thinking and maybe music knowledge....
>
> You can see the difference in all your tours(live shows). When you
> come up with a tamil songs be it anywhere...the applauds will speak
> for yourself. I was present in your Singapore show where Kalish
kher
> was singing thaniyae from the flim Rythmn in Hindi..at the end u
> pulled the microphone from him and sang in Tamil...did u hear the
> claps..thats what tamil people are all about..we cherish you...pls
> consider this and sing more tamil songs in your concert...
>
> Sir...bottomline..please concentrate in Tamil flims once again and
> give us happiness through your music and flims. You know nowadays
we
> are listening to your old hits and getting contempted..we need more
> from you.
>
> Mani sir..why are you again venturing in Hindi and followed by
> another with Amir Khan..why why why? Their heroes have even
shrugged
> u off..why? (Guru)They cannot see or swollow..a tamilian..rulling
> bollywood..i guess a lesson learnt throgh Rajini and Kamal..ask
them
> and they will be examplary!
>
> We would rather encourage you to do tamil flims with actors like
> surya,vikram or once again Kamalhassan...and can be dubbed in
> Hindi..likewise Roja,Bombay and many more.
>
> Please ...we need you guys to be giving us tamil hits....please
once
> again take our tamil flimdom high up.....and remember we are proud
of
> your work...Tq
>
> Rishay
>

> ---------------------------------
>   Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
> ---------------------------------
>   New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC
for low, low rates.

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

for low, low rates.

> Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Christian music artists New music artists Country music artists
New country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS