From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mr_e000
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:10 AM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] MANI Ratnams GURU

Hello all

I have been a member of this group right from the beggining.  Being
an ardent fan off ARR myself it is an absolute dream come that I have
got the chance of working with him.

I am working in the capacity of an asst director to MR. Ratnam for
his next film GURU and right now  for the past two weeks I have just
been in Rahmans studio getting the soundtrack ready.

Yes I met the man at about 4 in the morning just after he had
finished recording one song.

It is an absolute stunner btw.

Anyway more later.

Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic. Only
at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New
Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the
United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as
Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named
on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete
it from your system.