can anyone give the list of lyricists,directors and also singers got national awards & best films  in which arr worked

mohammed rafeeq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi friends,

1. Minmini - Chinna Chinna Aasai - Roja
2. Unni Kirshnan - Ennavalea Adi Ennavalea - Kadhalan
3. Swarna Latha - Poralea Ponnu thayee - Karuthamma
4. Chitra - Oo..Ooo.. la..la - Minsara Kanavu
5. S.P. Balu - Thanga Thamarai Mahalea.. - Minsara
Kanavu
6. Shankar Mahadevan - Enna Solla - Kandukondean
Kandukondean
7. Sinmayea - Oru Theivam thantha - Kannathil
Muthamital
8. Udit Narayan - Theenama Moonana - Swades

may be some missing or adding pls confirm.

With regards
M. Rafeeque