hey  u r right buddy! good observation. hail ARR!!!!

On 3/30/06, Richard Vijay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This guy is good at creating latest-genre music that has a very strong
gravity pulling power which pulls you like crazy! But one thing that really
disappoints me is, from sources i've heard and seen - this guy really doing
Deva's work in terms of originality.

A genius' son but lack of creativity ? Prefer HJ than this guy. ;-)

Find love online with MSN Personals.
http://match.msn.com.my/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel