hello there

> WHY IS THIS EVEN AN ISSUE? Trinity is a school of music in INDIA,

there is no issue. it is just to get the facts about ARR's bio.

no one is denying that there are affiliates of trinity college in
india and no one is denying that ARR did upto level 7. the question is
did he do it in india or london. some of the old members claimed he
didnot even go to london before he became AR Rahman...

but we hear a different story from the man himself.

> I don't know if ARR had ever been to London before

well.......... thats the question under perusal.

> Roja, but certainly his bands did rounds all over India.

ofcourse yes... he and his band performed in my college too..
(ofcourse that was like 10-15 yrs before I joined)

> There are many people on this group who know about trinity. Please
> do not speculate and/or add non-verified info to his biography.
> YES THERE IS ALSO A TRINITY COLLEGE IN LONDON.

I quoted ARR's words directly from his interview. there is no
speculation whatsoever.

-Subramani