hi gopal

whats this neo-realistic film for hariharan? then this Hariharan, the famous ghazal & playback-singer? then he is entering into the acting section too now with priyadharshan or some other hariharan he refers to. pankaj

On 3/31/06, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pritam replaces A R Rahman

The Dhoom music director is Priyadarshan's choice for his next
> > Subhash K Jha

After Malaamal Weekly, director Priyadarshan has got busy with his next film on music piracy – Pirate. While the casting for the project continues, Priyan has resolved the issue of the music director. Although his first choice was A R Rahman, Priyan has gone ahead and finalised on Pritam.

> > "I've chosen PritamÂ… again! The film requires a young modern sound and
> > after the kind of music Pritam gave in my Garam Masala I know he's
the right
> > person for it," says Priyan.
> >
> > Why didn't he continue with Rahman? "I've worked extensively with
Rahman

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=10&articleid=3312006225118390331200622505453

> >  Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.