Very True!! The last good film Priyadarshan directed was Hera-Pheri. But the songs in it were total waste. And IMHO, KNK and DSKR also weren't that good films. Though music was fantastic by Boss. So in a way this is a good news ;-)

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Priyadarshan has worked in two movies with ARR - Kabhi Na Kabhi
(apparently the first Hindi movie ARR signed) and Doli Saja Ke Rakhna.
He was slated to do a third, The Last Revolutionary, a Hindi_English
bilingual starring Abhishek Bachchan that never took off. Priyadarshan
has once spoken of wanting ARR to score for his docu-film Kancheepuram
which hasn't taken off either. Either Priyan has a very poor memory or
is plain lying hoping SKJ and his readers won't know about movies
south of the Vindhyas, when he says he has worked with ARR extensively
in the South. Either way, given the inane stuff that Priyadarshan has
been churning out like a factory (no puns intended), I would rather
not see ARR working with him.

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

Homepage:
http://www.arrahmanfans.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS