boxofficeindia is definately anti rahman. first they reported that
RDB's reports were not good and they said that music was the weakest
point in the movie, all reviews praised the music. now when the
music is a huge hit they show that the sales are not that high. they
show humko deewana kar gaye ahead of RDB. i don't know a single guy
who has humko.... gaye's CD. let tht stupid himesh shout and try his
best to b d best, d fact is rahmans RDB is on top. isn't it?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Ajit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was checking www.boxofficeindia.com's website about how the
music
> sales for RDB are doing.  If you look at the list of sales figures
for
> March, they only report the first three and then end there.  Last
> month, they only reported the first two.  I get the feeling that
they
> stop just short of showing RDB's music sales.  Under regional
leaders,
> for March, they showed RDB's music rank to be 2 in the North, 3 in
the
> West and East, and 1 in the South, but don't show the numbers.
Why