To check the # of copies sold click this link and scroll down to 2005.
RDB is in # 5 position in 2005
http://www.boxofficeindia.com/music2000.htm

Ajit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was checking www.boxofficeindia.com's website about how the music
sales for RDB are doing.  If you look at the list of sales figures for
March, they only report the first three and then end there.  Last
month, they only reported the first two.  I get the feeling that they
stop just short of showing RDB's music sales.  Under regional leaders,
for March, they showed RDB's music rank to be 2 in the North, 3 in the
West and East, and 1 in the South, but don't show the numbers.  Why
they don't show RDB's sales figures in numbers, which is probably quite
high, is quite suspicious.  I've always had a gut feeling that the guys
on that site are not fans of Rahman, and in fact may be biased against
Rahman.  Or, maybe I'm just being paranoid.....?

They show the movie to be doing superb business, and are not shy to
show the numbers there.

If anyone has any info about RDB's music sales in figures, please refer
me to it.  Thanks.

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make
PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

New country music artists Christian music artists Country music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS