Hi Mr . Mayur,

I appreciate your thoughts... but hang on mAN.. ITS
UNFAIR TO compare the legendary music of Mozart,
beethowen with the commercial one of A.R.Rahman. As
per my wisdom  you should only compare equal
things.Anyways even iam a great fan of ARR.. i still
feel he has got a long way to go... and great
opportunities to explore.. i would be very happy if he
himself sets aside his time to compose symphonies and
then people compare him with legendary musicians of
yesteryears...
I agree the Godfather kuthu song is a "no" nonsense
one
it has got a nice rhytm,folk, good voices and
orchestrations etc... Innisai is mind blowing .

I toe our man's saying

Search isMore important than the destination-

REgards,
prashanth

http://mail.yahoo.com